Jarvis Recruitment Group’s Graduate Training Program
Graduate Training Program Consultant- $70,000 OTE
JRG is looking to hire a Graduate Sales & Recruitment Consultant
What is it that truly makes us different and the reason why our clients come back and use our services time and time again? Our people! No one else has them, they are all ours. From our Trainee & Junior Recruiters to our Account Executives, all the way through to the Executive team, you will not find a more dedicated team of professionals that drives our business.
WHAT DO RECRUITERS DO?
- Search, target and assemble a network of candidates in your own specialist market
- Nurture relationships through ongoing phone calls, meetings and networking events
- Pitch roles to your candidates on behalf of your clients.
- Manage the interview process and secure the best possible offer for your candidate
- Research, target, and pitch our services to clients via phone, email and social media
- Attend client meetings to pitch our specialist services and to negotiate contracts
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
- Relevant Sales/Recruitment Experience
- Goal Driven and Extremely Motivated
- Understand what his/her motivations are
- Proven Track Record of Success
- Strong Communication Skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
TRAINING All individuals who join Jarvis Recruitment Group will go through our Graduate Training Program. They will become equipped with skills around candidate and client management, expanding their network, B2B sales, negotiation, time management, and resourcing.
CAREER GROWTH Joining Jarvis Recruitment Group right now is extremely pivotal considering the point of growth we are at. We have already conquered certain technologies are looking to do the same with building out our new teams. This means a huge professional growth opportunity for any consultant who comes on board now. We offer all consultants who join us the ability to be promoted to different levels dependent on individual wants.
COMMISSION Jarvis Recruitment Group is led by some of the most sought-after recruiters and business people in the industry. They have all started out as a trainee themselves and worked up to team leader, managers, vice presidents and presidents. They understand in order for a business to succeed, the employees come first! We offer one of the highest paying commission structures to our recruiters and are very proud of it.
CULTURE We love to have fun in and out of the office! We work in a big open space to facilitate learning from your peers as well as socializing. We host happy hours, lunches, dinners, vacations, movies, yoga, runs, retreats... we have lots of events for our employees that wish to take part. All of our events are open to your significant other.
Take a look at our extensive list of Benefits and Incentives, here.
If you are excited by reading this job ad, please send in your resume here and tell us why JRG should hire you! We can’t wait to hear from you.